This is a great game for Tween/Teen Girls, especially if some of the girls are new to the group.
Put the girls in a circle and give one of them a Beach Ball. If you have more than 10 girls, use two Beach Balls. Write down a bunch of questions on pieces of paper and put them in a bowl. You’ll want to have more than one paper for each question. Put on music and have them pass the Beach Ball around. When you stop the music, the girl holding the ball has to choose a question to answer. Here are some fun questions:
* Where would you like to visit on vacation?
* If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
* What name would you like to give to a baby boy?
* What name would you like to give to a baby girl?
* If you could have any job, what would it be?
* What is your favorite color?
* What is your least favorite color?
* If you had to choose right now what to do after you’re done with your education what would it be.